At the customer's request, a translation of the following general terms and conditions into the customer's language will be provided.
- The customer is deemed to be aware of the following general terms and conditions of sale when ordering products from AGRIPUR sprl.
- A sale made by us is not considered final and cannot bind our firm until written confirmation has been sent by us. Our agents and representatives are not qualified and have no authority to bind our firm.
- Our products remain our property until full payment has been received. The risks are borne by the customer upon delivery. Our representatives are not authorised to receive any form of payment on our behalf.
- Our sales are considered as made in Sombreffe. All our goods are deemed to be sold and approved on departure. They always travel at the risk of the recipient even when the shipment is made free or CIF. Frost damage, road shrinkage, losses, damage of any kind, etc., are at the expense of the buyer. Damage and losses occurring during the journey are at the consignee's expense vis-à-vis the carrier responsible. The buyer shall be responsible for any transport costs that may arise after validation of a contract that has not yet been or is only partially executed.
- We work with payment by bank transfer at thirty days end of month from the date of the invoice. In the event of non-payment of the said invoices within the required time, a first reminder will be sent before a formal notice and the invoicing of the costs generated by this procedure. In all cases, any sum not collected on the due date shall give rise to interest of 12% per annum from the due date, without the need for a formal notice. Non-payment gives AGRIPUR the right to cut off all supplies to the customer and to terminate the contract, agreement or market with the buyer.
- All purchases under 50€ must be paid before departure and delivery of the goods.
- Any complaint must be made within 8 days of the delivery date by registered letter. A complaint that does not meet these conditions will be considered null and void. The buyer cannot avoid paying for the goods under the pretext of a complaint about these goods.
- Our goods are subject to a guarantee of three months from the date of delivery and in the event of failure will result in replacement or renewal and will not involve any other compensation. Replacement or renewal shall not constitute an extension of the warranty. Our products are guaranteed to be in conformity with the condition of being stored in accordance with the rules established by AGRIPUR. We do not accept any responsibility for damage to crops, animals or people as a result of the application, handling or storage of our products.
Any dispute relating to the conclusion, validity, interpretation or execution of this contract and the agreements arising from it shall be governed by Belgian law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Namur.